GSA IT 70 Schedule
IT Schedule 70 is the largest, most widely-used acquisition vehicle in the Federal Government. Schedule 70 is an Indefinite Delivery, Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) multiple award schedule, providing direct access to products and services from over 5,000 certified industry partners. PGT Solutions currently holds the following SINs under the GSA Schedule 70:
• 132-51 Information Technology (IT) and Professional Services
• 132-56 for Health IT
GSA PSS Federal Supply Schedule
The General Services Administration (GSA) Professional Services Schedule (PSS) Federal Supply Schedule (FSS) Contract is a dynamic Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contract vehicle that offers a full range of management services that can improve agencies’ performance and their endeavors in meeting mission goals.
Business Architecture/Health Enterprise Architecture IDIQ
The Department of Veterans Affairs awarded a 5-year single-award IDIQ contract to PGT Solutions to provide the support services, skill sets, and subject matter expertise necessary to ensure continuity of already established business architecture efforts led by the Office of Health Informatics Strategic Investment Management Business Architecture group. This was competed as an SDVOSB set-aside posted to FBO. Functional component area requirements are not mutually exclusive and may apply across the following multiple functional areas.
- Director’s Office (includes Advisory)
- Strategy and Planning
- Operations and Quality Assurance
- Integration and Reference Architecture
- Process and Value Architecture
- Information and Knowledge Architecture
VA Combined Business Architecture and Requirements Development Services BPA
Under this BPA, PGT Solutions provides Business Requirements, Business Process Modeling, Information Architecture Modeling and Tooling support for VHA/OIIG/SIM. This includes professional Business Analysis and Architecture services in support of the VA/VHA program offices. The types of services represented under this PWS are:
- Business Architecture Program and Project Management services, planning, initiating, managing, executing, and closing out identified work efforts
- Business Analysis, Requirements Analysis, and Business Process and Information Modeling
- Management and work execution as described and outlined in the BRAMP
- Subject matter expert advice associated with requirements and architecture guidelines and best practices
Navy Sea-Port NxG
PGT Solutions an SDVOSB prime contract holder of SeaPort-NxG (Next-Gen), the successor to SeaPort-e, with worldwide (CONUS and OCONUS) coverage. SeaPort-NxG is the Navy’s new electronic platform for acquiring support services in 22 functional areas including Engineering, Information Technology, Cybersecurity, and Program Management.