Position: Requirements Analyst
At PGT Solutions, we believe the greatest asset of any organization always has been and always will be its people. We understand where confident, happy individuals work, organizations thrive. If you share our vision and you’re ready to make a difference, we have an exciting opportunity for a Requirements Analyst/Work Effort Lead.
Requirements Analyst/Work Effort Lead Principal Duties & Responsibilities
Serves as the Work Effort Lead, coordinating definition of the business needs and facilitating working sessions. Obtains key stakeholders/business subject matter experts for work effort team.
Leads requirements elicitation and documentation for work efforts. Coordinates submissions of requirements and architecture packages (RAP) to Business Owners for each work effort. Obtains approvals and communicates to team members. Provides agendas and minutes from status meetings.
- Ability to facilitate meetings and elicit business requirements from business subject matter experts
- Healthcare background is a MUST
- Veterans Affairs experience is a PLUS
- Experience with requirement gathering and writing User Stories
- Some understanding of UML diagram/notation Experience with Rational tools (RSA and RTC) and/or Visio is a big PLUS
- Minimum of an undergraduate degree or recognized technical diploma in Computer Science or related field and minimum 2 years demonstrable experience as a business analyst in the information management and systems environment
- 5 years of commensurate experience as a business analyst in a healthcare environment
Additionally, must possess:
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and problem-solving aptitude
- Provide process, data, and object modeling in a variety of application and database environments
- Proficient in different programming languages
- Database experience
- Maintain senior level expertise in industry-leading information management technologies
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite Personal integrity and interpersonal skills and abilities
- Senior level knowledge and proven hands-on experience in Application Design, Development, and Implementation of small to medium database projects
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Job Type: Full-time
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)
- Business Analysis: 1 year (Preferred)
- Visio: 1 year (Preferred)
- commensurate: 5 years (Preferred)
Education: High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Work authorization: United States (Required)
Required travel: 25% (Preferred)
Additional Compensation: Bonuses
Work Location: Multiple locations
PGT Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.