Position: Process Architect
At PGT Solutions, we believe the greatest asset of any organization always has been and always will be its people. We understand where confident, happy individuals work, organizations thrive. If you share our vision and you’re ready to make a difference, we have an exciting opportunity for a Process Architect to join our team.
Process Architect Principal Duties & Responsibilities
Facilitates working sessions during business process elicitation/elaboration. Assists with selection of key participants for work effort teams. Develops BPMN 2.0 process diagrams that depict business activities involved in the business need and work closely with Requirements Analysts to articulate requirements to expose adequate detail in the process diagrams. Also work closely with information architects to identify data requirements for each activity in the process diagrams. Once the business requirements, relevant processes and information needs are documented and approved by business Subject Matter Experts, work with IT Architects and Solution Designers to ensure understanding of Business Architecture and relationships to technical architecture.
Must also be able to compare current state process models/requirements to future state models, identifying and documenting potential gaps in functionality.
- 3 – 5 years experience developing flow charts (process flow diagrams or data flow diagrams or activity diagrams) with a modeling tool.
- Ability to translate business needs and apply business and technical architecture recommendations to business problems
- Work directly with process owners and stakeholders in process documentation and process improvement methodology.
- Capture high-level solutions and business process flows for major initiatives that have an impact on the architecture, object model, integration, or business process.
- Ability to research & document relevant subjects of information that apply to industry standards surrounding the architecture
- Experience with UML diagram and BPMN 2.0 notation is a big PLUS
- Experience with Rational tools (RSA and RTC) and/or Visio is a big PLUS
- Healthcare background is a big PLUS
- Veterans Affairs experience is a PLUS
Must have these inherent traits
- Excellent communicator, verbal and written.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to work closely with business SMEs and other architects/analysts.
- Be detail-oriented
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Act as a mentor/trainer for other modelers on the team
- Must be fully committed to team success and exceeding client expectations
- Must be able to resolve conflicts
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities; maintaining professionalism at all times
Job Type: Full-time Salary
Education: Bachelor’s (Preferred)
Location: Meggett, SC (Preferred)
Work authorization: United States (Required)
Additional Compensation: Bonuses
Work Location: Multiple locations